Online Service
Click into the Message interface
Latest Recommended
Hongkong Services Window
Current location∶Home  >>  Hongkong Services Window
Conversion of HK Corporation

Conversion of Hong Kong Corporation


I. Definition

Corporation conversion in HK refers to the information adjustment made after incorporation in line with the need of market and personnel. Webond boast of rich experiences as long as over 10 ten years in such service aspects. We offer corporate changes of name, registration fund, address, and legal secretary e.t.c..



II. Documents required for change of shareholders

1. To fill an attorney of power

2. New shareholder’s identification copy (ID card or Passport)

3. Proportion indication of each holder’s fund

4. Corporation articles



III.Documents required for change of corporate name

1. To fill an attorney of power

2. An original of Business license

3. A copy of certificate of incorporation

4. Articles of incorporation



IV. Documents required for change of corporate registration fund

1. To fill an attorney of power

2. The relevant document copies that are related to shareholders or directors

3. Articles of incorporation



V. Working Date:

It will take 7-10 working days to make all-inclusive related corporate changes in HK.



VI. Contact Us for More Details:
Tel1: (86.20); 38888181  Tel2: (86.20) 38888980; (You can inquire in English)


QQ: 2850700767              Website:

Address: Room 3305, RenFeng Building, No.490, TianHe Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China


Other services
About Us - Jobs - Traffic Guide - Site Map - Privacy - Service - Contact Us - FAO - Online Service